Re: Kinda-answer (was the whole style sheet spacing problem thread)

by Nathan <natelyle(at)chartermi.net>

 Date:  Mon, 11 Mar 2002 00:54:06 -0500
 To:  "N. Whittley" <nwhittley(at)cinci.rr.com>
 Cc:  HWG Techniques Email List <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Nathan I just went through this same issue a few days ago and found this,
>http://developer.netscape.com/evangelism/docs/articles/img-table/
>I posted all this just a few days ago.. guess no one read my emails. <snip>
>Hope this helps.

Nancy... if I wasn't already in my second marriage and a father of three,
I'd ask you to have my babies. Thank you! That link saved my head from
exploding! More than just showing me how to fix my frustration I understand
why the space was happening, and that's probably more important in the long
run than getting my page to look all pretty right now.

And you know, as far as anyone reading your emails, I can't speak for
anyone else on the list, but I do tend to read very selectively - picking
out anything related to whatever I'm struggling with or reading about at
the moment and passing on a lot of others. There's just so much electronic
material to keep up with between email and web reading. If I ever miss a
post of yours please don't consider it personal!

Anyway, thanks again... and consider this yooper in your debt.

~Nathan Lyle
E-mail: natelyle(at)chartermi.net
Web: http://www.nathanlyle.com
Phone: (906)485-4806

"Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're
not. In either case the idea is quite staggering." - Arthur C. Clarke.